Typical Spreadsheet Services:
- Development, Troubleshooting & Training.
- KPI, Scorecards & Dashboard creation and improvement.
- Process Automation.
- Spreadsheet design or re-design.
- Excel Formulas, Graphs and Functions.
- Pivot tables and Pivot Graphs.
- Business consultancy and Process Improvement.
- Improvements in daily efficiency in using office software.
- Excel Training and Coaching.
I specialise in:
- Understanding business needs quickly.
- Very quick turn around of Excel projects.
- Automating and/or semi-automating business processes.
- Making sure that the outputs will be useful for improving business decisions.
- Communicating with clients to ensure the right objectives are reached.
- Being able to talk non-technically.
Excel consulting services from a freelance spreadsheet consultant
I can help you speed up and improve your use of Excel spreadsheets by creating, modifying or improving them so you spend more time making use of them than building them.
- Large scale interactive Excel spreadsheets for multi-national companies.
- Medium or small scale spreadsheets for helping run SMEs.
- Just a single equation that is frustrating you.
- Business analysis and process improvement used as part of all projects.
- Over 1,500 real life Excel projects completed for over 550 clients.
- Intermediate and advanced level Excel training courses run from single formulas to complex systems remote or in person.
Certified Management Consultant
Fellow of the Institute of Consulting
|PRINCE2 & MSP Trained (Project Management)|
Fellow of the Chartered Management Institute
Excel Consultancy Services
- All forms of development, troubleshooting & training.
- Dashboard and KPI report creation.
- Extraction, manipulation and analysis of data from databases and other business systems.
- Pivot tables, graphs and customised formula.
- Automation of data processing and analysis.
- Data mining and analysis.
- Creating templates.
- Spreadsheet design or re-design for optimisation of speed, efficiency and reduction of manual errors.
- Develop from scratch or refine/improve an existing spreadsheet.
- Business Process Automation.
- Reduction of workloads through special formula and Excel macros/Excel VBA.
- Specialised formula unique to your situation.
- Website e-commerce data file creation eg for Shopify, Ebay, Amazon, Magento and Matrixify / Excelify applications.
- Spreadsheet review and Quality Control check.
- Creation of dynamic charts and reports for presentations.
- Bespoke spreadsheet design and development using Excel Macros (VBA).
- Financial Quantitative Analysis (quants).
- Retail Analyst and Retail Analysis services.
- Systems that rearrange and organize complex and disorganized data into useful reports.
- Excel to PowerPoint and Word integration. Use Excel in PowerPoint with ease.
- One-off problem solving.
- Integration with ecommerce, website and other data systems (Amazon, Ebay, Shopify, Xero, Matrixify, Excelify).
- Inventory systems.
- Prevent accidental deletion of formulas using locked cells and sheets.
- Password recovery and removal.
- Drop-in sessions can be held where staff bring Excel documents they are working on to get expert help and advice.
- Excel Training & Coaching. I run any form of refresher, bespoke and/or customised Excel training courses; online or onsite.
- General freelance Excel consultancy on anything to do with Excel or Google Sheets.
Advanced / Custom Excel training courses & coaching
Typical Excel Training courses run:
- Advanced Excel training.
- Intermediate Excel training.
- Fast-paced Refresher Excel training.
- Bespoke Excel training – choose the formulas or features you want to learn.
- Screenshared tutoring and coaching by the hour or part of an hour.
- Customised Excel training – use your own files as training examples to create the final file as you learn.
- Excel training courses.
- Excel training online using Zoom / Teams / Skype.
- Excel training in person / onsite.
- Single formulas to complex nested formulas and pivot tables.
I have run intermediate and advanced Excel training for many large and small companies including: