Over 1,800 Excel projects completed for 700+ clients over two decades, highly qualified with managerial experience with UK and international organisations.
I am an expert developer when it comes to using Excel to analyse complex data, create reports and presentations, automating repetitive work and processing financial and other business data.
My key strengths are understanding complex business processes in practice. So I am skilled in working out how to improve them through the best combination of operational redesign, management skills, thoughtfulness, practicality. And, of course, Excel skills.
No job is too big or too small. I can both consultant and train on single formulas up to major Excel business critical projects.
Excel spreadsheet consultant services
I have used my spreadsheet skills in both management and consultant roles on real, significant and international projects. Therefore I am much more practical than Excel trainers who only apply themselves in the classroom but don’t understand the real world of business.
Qualified and Experienced Excel consultant:
- 22 years experience creating complex Excel spreadsheets and applications as a Excel Consultant but also as a senior manager and consultant running complex international operations. “Excel trainer near me” – I have delivered Excel training to many organisations in person and remotely but specialise in bespoke excel training courses at medium or advanced levels.
- 22 years experience reducing workloads and even eliminating pointless jobs by simplifying and automating existing processes – reducing days of work to hours or minutes.
- 1,800 Excel projects completed for over 700 clients so far.
- 28 years experience developing and maintaining databases and software including Procter & Gamble’s UK management information systems, statistical analysis for the EU, software for running international elections, and many small business applications.
- 8 years experience creating Excel spreadsheets that run elections round the world including calculation of the results and correctly working out who won.
- 3 years training future managers to use Excel in advanced level formulas at Sheffield Hallam University.
- MS Office Expert qualification in Excel 2010.
- MS Office Specialist (MOS) qualification in Excel 2007.
- PhD and First class BEng degree in Mechanical Engineering from Nottingham University.
- Distinction at MBA (Master of Business Administration) from Sheffield University; a triple accredited university. Valedictorian of MBA class, winning several awards.
- Diploma Level 7 in Strategic Management and Leadership from the Chartered Management Institute.
- “PRINCE2” Practitioner Project Management training and certificate.
- “MSP” Practitioner Programme Management training and certificate.
Professional accreditation and membership:
|Certified Management Consultant (CMC), international accreditation from the International Council of Management Consulting Institutes.|
|Chartered Manager through the Chartered Management Institute. (CMgr)|
|Fellow of the Institute of Consulting. (FIC)|
|Fellow of the Chartered Management Institute. (FCMI)|
Member of the Federation of Small Businesses
|MS Office Expert qualification in Excel 2010.|
|MS Office Specialist (MOS) qualification in Excel 2007.|
Professional & Consultancy Experience
- Managing Director of Infinite Innovations Ltd for 24 years; an IT consultancy, website hosting and software development company.
- Excel consultant to major companies such as Chelsea Football Club, Siemens, Aldi, JD Sports, Heineken Group, Yorkshire Water and Department of Transport. Click for previous client list and testimonials.
- Business Improvement Team member with Plusnet internet provider focused on customer engagement and call centre staff systems improvement.
- Management consultant to the Nepal Election Commission and IT Project Management Adviser with the United Nations Mission in Nepal.
- Senior Operations Officer for the International Organization for Migration, running the elections for Iraqi refugees in 14 countries round the world, and for Afghan refugees in Pakistan and Iran.
- Management consultant to the Iraqi Electoral Commission, based in Jordan.
- Management consultant and budget consultant to the Afghan Electoral Commission, based in Kabul.
- Lecturer and Trainer in Excel, Word and Email for Sheffield Hallam University.
- Business Analyst for Procter & Gamble Ltd.
- Voter List Project Developer for the Organisation for Security and Cooperation in Europe Mission in Kosovo – including a full analysis and correction of the entire UN Civil Registry and voter registration databases in Excel.
- Statistical Expert for the European Union Election Observation Mission to Kenya.
- Chief of IT Projects for the Organisation for Security and Cooperation in Europe Mission in Kosovo.
- Author and owner of Brainstorming.co.uk website for free training and software for brainstorming, creative thinking and problem solving.