Here’s some resources and links to helpful resources and tool tips that you may find useful in your use of Excel:
- 397 categorised Excel Shortcut keys for Windows.
- The most useful Excel formulas and functions to learn.
- Excel Add-on for finding links to other files when difficult to find manually: https://www.manville.org.uk/software/findlink.htm
- Free Nutrition Profile / Profiling Model Calculator
- Compare two lists to find duplicate / unique values between them
- Find duplicated items in a list
- Calculator for sharing out group expenses to calculate who owes what and to whom.
- Free Excel Gantt / Timeline Chart for simple project planning
- Free Daily Timebox Template for every day time management and priorisation